North Devon Adult Autism Services
Autism - The Lycette Care Approach
At Lycette Care we offer a comprehensive and specialised approach to caring for adults with autistic spectrum disorders within the North Devon community, working closely with our sister company The Devon Autism Centre.
Adult autism services we provide include:
- Highly staffed care and support packages.
- Psychology led service.
- Autism specific psychologist's support.
- We use a selection of narrative therapy and CBT to ensure a user led, needs first assessment.
- Highly trained, experienced staff led by a well qualified management team.
- Structured leisure activities coupled with educational activities that are challenging yet person centred and achievable.
- Independent living skills training.
- A commitment to ordinary life.
Comprehensive assessments and care plans specifically designed for each Service User that reflect their current needs and are reviewed regularly to allow for change. Our sister company is The Devon Autism Centre and we work in tandem with them to provide an exceptionally high level of service.
We ensure that all our Service Users receive a comprehensive care package that reflects their needs and that our staff are well trained in the application of the care package. We adopt a positive, life long approach to assisting our Service Users live with their autism.
References from current Service Users, associated professionals and families of Service Users are available on request.