Lycette Care Recruitment
Deputy Manager for Bidna House
Hours and days of work to be agreed but a degree of flexibility is essential. Lycette Care have been providing person-centred, recovery-focussed support for over 20 years and have an excellent reputation for meeting complex needs and for successful rehabilitation.
- Experienced practitioner required to help manage a 12-bed residential home for adults with complex care needs.
- The Deputy Manager will provide hands-on support time for service users, as well as coordinate and attend meetings with stakeholders such as social workers, care coordinators, family members, etc.
- The deputy manager will also be responsible for helping with rotas and ensuring appropriate levels of staff cover, as well as overseeing safe administration and storage of medication, where applicable.
- Additionally weekly tasks such as menu planning and activity coordination and ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the establishment.
- Candidates should have extensive experience of working with people with mental health needs, as well as people with Autism and learning disabilities. An understanding of the recovery model – and its rewards and challenges – is essential.
Supported by the Senior Management Team, the Deputy Manager will be line-managing and supervising a team of eleven people, including experienced support workers and auxiliary staff. The candidate should have experience of a management role and demonstrate an ability to motivate and support people in the team to provide the highest standards of care and support.
Experience of managing and developing care plans is essential, as is a proven track record of multi-agency working and forging and maintaining good relationships with key partners such as social services.
There is potential for this role to be developed, with a view to a managerial position so this would be an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career in the field of learning disabilities and mental health.
Email Simon Haywood for more information, or send your CV to email@example.com
RGN Day and Night nurses £37,440 (pro rata)
This is a great opportunity to enjoy a rewarding role, providing scope to improve your personal, clinical and leadership skills. That is why you should be an experienced RGN qualified nurse, with a relevant background, used to setting standards and leading by example. You should have a solid understanding of CQC requirements, a good clinical background, and a current up to date NMC pin.
As Registered Nurse RGN some of your responsibilities will include planning nursing care, maintaining patient record, observing and recording the conditions of patients, assessing and monitoring and administrating medication. You will be expected to be dynamic and innovative in your practice with a real flair for creative care planning and a commitment to making the home the best to can possibly be.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Carers/ Carers/ Domestic staff - Elderly Nursing Care
Please complete an application form and email to email@example.com or simply email your CV.
Download an application form here:
Supported Accommodation Vacancies - Apply online
The Lycette Care - Alternative to Care is a community recovery service with the provision of accommodation delivered in cluster units
Each person referred to the service receives an individual package of support of up to 21 hours per week, based upon a needs assessment. This support is delivered flexibly with some support hours for individuals aggregated in order to ensure that staff are effectively deployed.
If you are interested in working for Lycette Care, please fill out the form below: